Right of Withdrawal for consumersThe following right of withdrawal only applies to consumers if the purpose of the goods and services ordered cannot be attributed predominantly to their commercial and independent professional activity:
You have the right to cancel this contract within fourteen days without giving any reason.
The cancellation period is 14 days from the day on which you or a third party named by you who is not the carrier has taken possession of the goods.
In order to exercise your right of withdrawal, you must inform us (berolina Schriftbild GmbH & Co. KG, Märkische Straße 64, 15806 Zossen, Telephone: +49 (0) 3377-313-0, Fax: +49 (0) 3377-313-160, Email: email@example.com) of your decision to revoke this contract by means of a clear declaration (e.g. a letter sent by post, fax or email). You can use the attached sample cancellation form for this purpose, but this is not mandatory. If you make use of your option, we will send you a confirmation of receipt of such a revocation immediately (e.g. by email).
In order to meet the cancellation deadline, it is sufficient for you to send your notification that you are exercising your right of cancellation before the cancellation period has expired.
TO THE WITHDRAWAL FORM
If you withdraw from this contract, we will have given you all payments that we have received from you, including delivery costs (with the exception of the additional costs that result from choosing a different type of delivery than the cheapest standard delivery offered by us have), to be repaid immediately and at the latest within fourteen days from the day on which we received notification of your cancellation of this contract. For this repayment, we will use the same means of payment that you used for the original transaction, unless something else was expressly agreed with you; In no case will you be charged any fees for this repayment. We can refuse repayment until we have received the goods back or until you have provided evidence that you have sent the goods back, whichever is earlier.
Consequences of withdrawal
You must return or hand over the goods to us immediately and in any case no later than fourteen days from the date on which you informed us of the cancellation of this contract. The deadline is met if you send the goods before the period of fourteen days has expired. You bear the direct costs of returning the goods. You only have to pay for any loss in value of the goods if this loss in value is due to handling you that is not necessary to check the nature, properties and functionality of the goods.
The right of withdrawal does not apply to the following contracts:
- Distance contracts for the delivery of goods that have been manufactured according to customer specifications or that are clearly tailored to the personal needs of the consumer.
- Distance sales contracts for the delivery of goods which, due to their nature, are not suitable for a return or which can spoil quickly or whose expiration date has been exceeded.
- Distance sales contracts for the delivery of sealed goods that are unsuitable for return for reasons of health protection or hygiene if their seal has been removed after delivery.
Model withdrawal form(If you want to cancel the contract, please fill out this form and send it back)
To berolina Schriftbild GmbH & Co. KG
Maerkische Strasse 64
- I / we (*) hereby revoke the contract concluded by me / us (*) for the purchase of the following goods (*) / the provision of the following service (*)
- Ordered on (*) / received on (*)
- Name of the consumer (s)
- Address of the consumer (s)
- Signature of the consumer (s) (only when notified on paper)
(*) Cross out inapplicable.